ABOUT THE COURSE
The Katy Golf Course is a premiere and mature 9 hole public golf facility that is known throughout the four state area for its historic beauty and challenging holes. Our narrow Bermuda fairways are well manicured and lined with mature trees while our greens are large with undulating bent grass.
The par-72 golf course measures 6494 yards and has a 123 slope rating.
Golf Etiquette & Pace of Play
- Always play without delay and keep up with the group in front.
- Invite faster groups to play through.
- Don’t move, talk or stand lose to a player making a stroke.
- Don’t step on another player’s line of putt.
- Don’t play until the group in front is out of the way.
- Shout a warning if your ball may hit someone-“fore”.
- Repair divot holes and ball-markers. Smooth footprints in bunkers.
- Don’t drop clubs on the putting green or lean on your putter.
- Replace the flagstick carefully in an upright position.
- In the case of a serious breach of etiquette, the committee has the authority to disqualify a player.
- Leave the course in the condition in which you would like to find it.
- If your ball may be lost outside a water hazard or out of bounds, you may play a provisional ball before you go forward to look for the original, provided you announce your intention to do so.